This year has been a blessing for us at BRAISED Bone Broth. After much deliberation we took the leap and became a vendor at the Downtown Des Moines Farmers’ Market at the end of last season. As a developing small business it is easy to get bogged down in the every day details and behind the scenes stresses (especially now with two babies in tow), but the farmers’ market changed all of that for us! We are so inspired and motivated by the face-to-face connection to our customers and now have thousands of people sampling our product providing instant feedback. There is nothing better than seeing a satisfied BRAISED Bone Broth customer and knowing they are on their way to better health. We even love the unfiltered haters (yes, there have been a few) who make us laugh and help to lighten up the often intense entrepreneurial life.
While many of my fellow market vendors are winding down for the year and thinking about vacation (what's that?), we at BRAISED are gearing up for our busy season. Winter. A good time for immune-boosting, prioritizing health and new beginnings, and crafting a comforting crock of soup for the perfect [holiday] gathering.
Need to stock up on BRAISED for your winter self care arsenal? The last farmers' market of the year is coming up this weekend (Dec 14-15) at Capital Square from 8AM-2PM. Along with our pouches and concentrate products we will have bone broth shots and mugs for sale. New at the market for your unique, local, and healthy holiday gift giving will be our Start Up Bundle!
The Start Up Bundle with special FM pricing of $90 includes:
- 1 Superfood Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate - (16 oz) makes 56-88 oz finished broth or about 10 mug servings
- 2 Superfood Chicken Bone Broth Pouches - (20 oz each)
- 1 bottle of Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
- 1 brick of Kerrygold Grass-fed Butter
- 1 bag of Anti-Inflammatory Superfood Seasoning
- 1 bag Chaga-Thyme Immune-Boosting Superfood Seasoning
- 1 bag Dried Organic Chives
- 4 Redmond’s Real Salt Pocket Shakers
- 1 bottle Wildbrine Probiotic Smoky Jalapeño Sriracha
- Seasonal soup recipe from the BRAISED Kitchen
- FAQ and Craft Your Daily Cuppa Insert
- Additional private consultation available for purchase
We will hope to see you! If nothing else, come say hi. Happy sipping and Happy Holidays from BRAISED.